From: Global Network for the Study of Human Rights and Environment <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Louis Kotze <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 05 September 2016 15:22:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Strathclyde symposium

Dear friends

We hope this finds you well. This is a friendly reminder about our exciting symposium on law, human rights and the Anthropocene that will take place on 28 October 2016 at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow.

The deadline for abstracts to be sent to me is Friday 16 September. Please do not hesitate to contact me or Saskia Vermeylen if you have any questions.

Best wishes

Louis and Saskia

Louis J. Kotzé
Research Professor, North-West University, South Africa
Visiting Professor of Environmental Law, University of Lincoln, United Kingdom
Deputy-Director, Global Network for the Study of Human Rights and the Environment (GNHRE.org)

Hierdie boodskap (en aanhangsels) is onderhewig aan beperkings en 'n vrywaringsklousule. Volledige besonderhede beskikbaar by http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html , of by [log in to unmask]

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html for full details, or at [log in to unmask]

Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer: http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html