Dear all,

We are recruiting for lecturers (assistant professor level) in Earth Science and Earth Systems Science at the Open University.

Earth Science (specifically igneous petrology or geochemistry): http://www.open.ac.uk/about/employment/vacancies/lecturer-earth-science-12786

Earth System Science (specifically computer modelling of geological or environmental or ecological systems): www.open.ac.uk/about/employment/vacancies/lecturer-earth-system-science-12785

Deadline 4th October 2016

Please pass round to all interested candidates. We promote diversity in employment and welcome applications from all sections of the community.

Best wishes,
Clare

Clare Warren
Senior Lecturer
School of Environment, Earth and Ecosystem Sciences
The Open University,
Milton Keynes
MK7 6AA

Tel: + 44 (0)1908 652558