From: "John Nudds"
Sent:Fri, 23 Sep 2016 13:19:45 +0000
Subject:Re: Identification enquiry

 I suspect Michelinia - from the Lower Carboniferous.

 Regards,

 John

 Dr John Nudds,
 Programme Director, Geography Geology Degree,
 Senior Lecturer, Palaeontology,
 School of Earth, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences,
 The University of Manchester,
 Oxford Road,
 MANCHESTER M13 9PL
 UK
 Tel. + 44 161 275 7861

 See Selden, P.A. and Nudds, J.R. 2012. Evolution of Fossil
Ecosystems, 2nd edition, Manson Publishing.
 http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781840761603

 Nudds, J.R and Selden, P.A. 2008. Fossil Ecosystems of North America.
Manson Publishing.
 http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781840760880
[[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Parkes, Matthew