Dear all,

I'd like to share with you our first in a series of international research seminars organised as part of the ongoing Cultural Heritage Mediascapes project.

Citizen Science and Public Engagement
September 23, 2016 | Oslo Science Park
A seminar on citizen participation, expertise, and knowledge sharing in cultural heritage archives and natural history institutions. International guest speakers include  Bernard Schiele, Faculty of Arts, University of Québec, Montreal; Dick Kasperowski, LETStudio, University of Gothenburg; Christine Hine, Department of Sociology, University of Surrey; and Alexandra Eveleigh, Wellcome Trust, London.

For more information, the seminar's programme and registration, please follow this link (http://www.uv.uio.no/iped/english/research/projects/mediascapes/Citizen_Science_Public_Engagement_Seminar/

Best wishes,

Dimitra Christidou

Postdoctoral Fellow