Judith Mackrell’s book on Flappers uses the tagline ‘Women of a Dangerous Generation’ – rather an apt description of the fear of social change! (It’s also quite an interesting read…)

Laura Hilton

Visitor Services Manager

Clifton Suspension Bridge Trust

Bridge Road, Leigh Woods, Bristol BS8 3PA

0117 974 4664

www.cliftonbridge.org.uk

Facebook: www.facebook.com/brunelsbridge

Twitter: www.twitter.com/brunelsbridge