Hi Matthew
I think they have these at the fab Culloden Visitor Centre.J

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
-------- Original message --------From: Matthew Sheard <[log in to unmask]> Date: 16/09/2016  09:46  (GMT+00:00) To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Audio sound showers

Dear all

I’m currently investigating ways of limiting audio to a particular area for a new AV display we’re preparing.  Sound showers, those domes on the ceiling which allow sound to be heard only when underneath and so preventing disturbance to
 the rest of the gallery, seem to be the best option for us.

I’d be interested in hearing from anyone who use these so I can get an idea of how well they work in reality.  I’d be especially interested in anyone in Scotland so that I can pay a visit and see for myself, but feedback from anyone else
 would be very useful as well.

Many thanks in advance.

Matt

--
Matt Sheard
Learning & Access Curator

Museum Collections
University of St Andrews

[t]: 01334 46 1699
[e]: [log in to unmask]

For weekly updates of MUSA events and exhibitions ask me to put you on our mailing list or follow us on Twitter:
@musa_standrews

Travel the globe by visiting
One World: Exploring Cultures Across Continents at
MUSA until Sunday 17th February 2017.

They give us the nice bright colours, they give us the greens of summers. Explore
Scotland Through the Lens: 175 of Documentary Photography  at the
Gateway Galleries until Saturday 10th December.