I updated the installer yesterday to allow installation on 10.12. At this point this is an unsupported installation option. I would STRONGLY recommend anyone with important work to do hold off on upgrading until any pending deadlines have passed just in case someone finds a major issue.

Regards,

Duncan

--
Duncan Mortimer
Senior Informatics Officer, FMRIB Centre, University of Oxford