Hi Jiang,

If you'd like a test level of 0.05, use -log10(0.05) = 1.3010. Stricter thresholds are always a good idea, though (this is in general, not only for PALM).

If you used -corrmod after entering all the 8 networks, and -corrcon after entering both contrasts, there is no need for further correction. Use the files "mcfwep". These are corrected for all the 8 modalities and 2 contrasts (16 overall).

All the best,

Anderson