Hi Rom,

To install FSL on MacOS Sierrra just edit fslinstaller.py change line 1090 to "range(10,17)". Also, and comment out line 1092.
You can then run fslinstaller.py
Good luck with your thesis
Fabio

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 3:47 PM, Rom Amselberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hallo everyone!

I have just updated my MAC OS to 10.12 (AKA Sierra). FSLview doesn’t work anymore. I tried to install FSL again, but it says
        "[FAILED] This installer doesn't support this OS (apple darwin 16.0).“

Any Idea on how to solve this problem and continue using the software I desperately need for finishing my doctoral thesis?

Sincerely

Rom Amselberg
Hamburg, Germany