Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Anderson M. Winkler
Gesendet: Montag, 19. September 2016 09:07
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] AW: [FSL] AW: [FSL] Rank deficient design within subjects PALM

Hi Yacila,

There isn't anything particularly odd in this command line. That error message is often caused by statistics that, for some reason, ended up being calculated as NaN or Inf, which generally is due to some issue with the design or contrasts (e.g., testing whether an IC is different than zero, when we know for sure already that they are different than zero).

About the repeated DVARS, yes, it can be entered "as is" or with the first visit multiplied by -1; the interpretation differs, though. Entering "as is" means treating DVARS differences as nuisance, whereas entering with the sign reversed means testing if the average across visits is a nuisance.

All the best,

Anderson