Hello,
         Our webserver has been experiencing some problems recently - can you retry the download?

Kind Regards
Matthew
On 9 Sep 2016, at 05:54, Juergen Haenggi <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Brian

we faced similar problems with the FSL website.

Cheers
Jürgen

University of Zurich
Dr. Jürgen Hänggi, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Division Neuropsychology
Binzmuehlestrasse 14, PO Box 25
8050 Zurich, Switzerland

0041 44 635 73 97 (phone office)
0041 76 445 86 84 (phone mobile)
0041 44 635 74 09 (fax office)
BIN 4.D.04 (office room number)

[log in to unmask] (email)
http://www.psychologie.uzh.ch/neuropsy/ (website)
http://www.juergenhaenggi.ch (private website)

This e-mail (and any attachment/s) contains confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this
e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.