Dear FSL experts,

I am running POSSUM simulator with the basic files that are just present in the software in order to learn how to use it. All is going to run correctly, but when I opened the folder that contain the results, I did not view the list of output that I am waiting to see, as indicate in the website http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/POSSUM/UserGuide#POSSUM_Output . Specially, a part of sereveral files that are  essentially text files, I found only one nifti file, whereas in the link above are suggested to find many nifiti files. So, I think something is going wrong or might be I did not correctly set the Possum. Please, could someone of you kinldy explain if my output are correct or not?
Thanks in advance
Best
Albert