Hi,

You need to setup Sun Grid Engine (SGE) on your cluster and once that is running then the Possum GUI will automatically use it and distribute jobs across the cluster according to the "Number of Processors" that you specify in the "Run POSSUM" tab.

All the best,
            Mark

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "vergani.aa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, 29 September 2016 at 17:32
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FSL] Run Possum on GPU

Dear Mark,
I am very interested about GPU computing. It is a very useful solution to solve rapidly hard equations. Very good luck for you work about Possum.
Instead, about cluster computing with many CPUs, are there some tutorials regard how to use (or code) Possum on supercomputer architecture?
Thanks in advance
Best,
Albert

Sent from Samsung tablet.