Från: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] För Mark Jenkinson
Skickat: den 15 september 2016 09:41
Till: [log in to unmask]
Ämne: Re: [FSL] registration

Hi,

If you have used topup and corrected for susceptibility distortions then FLIRT to the individual T1 structural should work well with 6 DOF.  I recommend using the script epi_reg to do this, as it gives very accurate results for EPI to structural registration.  Just take your distortion-corrected b0 image and register this (without any fieldmaps) to the structural using epi_reg.

All your other images (FA, MD, etc.) will be in the same space as the b0, so there is nothing else you need to do there except invert the transformation matrix to get the structural-to-diffusion space transformation.  Then you can happily transform images between diffusion and structural space (using the transformation matrix from epi_reg or its inverse).

As for using an image in MNI space, for this you should use FNIRT to get a non-linear registration between your individual T1 structural and the MNI space.  You can then use invwarp to get the warp from MNI to structural and from this, combined with the structural to diffusion matrix above, you can transform your ROI from MNI to structural space or from MNI to diffusion space (using applywarp).

I hope this helps.

If you are unsure of some of the details have a look at the second part of the FSL course registration practical, as that goes through most of these steps.

All the best,

            Mark