Hi Anderson,

Thanks for you answer. I'd like to be a bit more precise. If I look at the
uncorrected p-value for the TFCE results for FA threshold = 0.2 and FA
threshold =0.01, I can see good overlap in the region where differences are
significant. However after FWE correction, some regions for FA threshold =
0.2 become not significant while they are in the case of FA threshold =
0.01 and vice versa.
As you said, the TFCE results depends on the support region and so I don't
expect for different FA threshold to get the same results but if I have
very similar uncorrected p-values, I was wondering how was FWE and size of
interested regions are linked.
Hope that is bit more clear!

Thank you so much!

Giang-Chau