Hi Anderson

Durning waiting your kindly response, we have tried to run the PALM with
"-accel gamma" and this time everything run smoothly without any error. I
think the acceleration methods which you developed are quiet helpful in
this "relative large sample size" study and we wish we could still use
these methods in this study. In our original study design, we ran
cerebellum and cerebral cortex VBM seperately. I will upload the part of
 preprocessed datset to the link you provide when I go to the office.

In addtion, do PALM output the cluster extent FDR corrected map ? I only
obtain TFCE FWE&FDR corrected P map after running PALM.

Best

Paul