If there is anyone who would like to write a review of my recently published ebook “Two Great Problems of Learning: Science and Civilization” (Rounded Globe, 15 September 2016), available free at https://roundedglobe.com/ , one possibility would be to do it for Metapsychology (an online reviews journal).  The editor, Professor Christian Perring, has suggested to me that anyone interested in doing a review, should email him at [log in to unmask] .  Information about reviewing is at http://goo.gl/N62Mae .

                      Best wishes,

                             Nick Maxwell

Website: www.ucl.ac.uk/from-knowledge-to-wisdom
Publications online: http://philpapers.org/profile/17092