Sent: 27 September 2016 15:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: DFE checking

I'm still waiting for my DfE log on from our principal...thanks for doing all this leg work for when I do come to do this :)

Elaine Monks
Exams Manager, Centre 63459
Yeovil College | Mudford Road | Yeovil | BA21 4DR
* +44 (0)1935 845523
¹ [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
ü www.yeovil.ac.uk<http://www.yeovil.ac.uk/>
ü www.ycuc.ac.uk<http://www.ycuc.ac.uk/>