Hello

I hope you can help with some advice?

Our Additional Support Department are for the first time this year taking on the responsibility of applying for access arrangements through JCQ.  I'm happy about this but I feel a little lost as I no longer have control over it.

If your SENCO applies for the access arrangements how do they notify you of approvals?  Do you have a centralised database or is it simply by email?

I'm just trying to gather some information on best practice as I have a meeting with the SENCO on Friday and would welcome any suggestions of how best to move forward with the change.

Regards

Tracy McCaughey

Senior Examinations Officer
Southport College
Tel no: 01704 392724
Email: [log in to unmask]

Confidentiality: This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error.
Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when emailing us.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Address:           Southport College, Mornington Road, Southport PR9 0TT
Principal:           John D Clarke