Hi

Has anyone out there experienced problems with City & Guilds, in terms of their college's credit limit

I tried to register some learners for a beauty qualification this week and wondered why my edi file had been accepted but not processed. I found out today that our college credit limit was £1.00 due to the fact that we had not been processing our invoices quickly enough, our finance team seemed surprised by this comment as invoices are paid according to the college finance run's, they managed to persuade City & Guilds to increase our limit but we will be monitored. It all seems a bit odd to me and wondered if anybody else had experienced the same problem

Richard Harrison | Examinations Officer | Stafford College | Ext:3123| 01785 275458 |

[cid:71B7608E-230B-4400-8130-0F0B47287B7B]