Hello All,
I have developed a measure of evidence-informed professional thinking using Rasch analysis which was initially developed for professions that do behavioral interventions (e.g. PT, OT, SLP, Clinical social work, etc.). (Developing a Measure of Evidence-Informed Professional Thinking, Benfield, A. (2015), dissertation from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee). I identified a 2 dimensional scale, Critical Clinical Reasoning and Habits of EBP- which are self-report about their habits in daily clinical practice.

I am interested in developing a third scale to be included on the measure that would assess actual EBP skills. I am looking for collaborator(s) who might be interested in developing an IRT modeled scale. However, I am also seeking people who might be willing to share their "items" that use with students and professionals to "assess" their actual appraisal skills in order to develop a potential set of items for inclusion on the measure.

I am really at the preliminary stage,  and reaching to to see if anyone else is interested in pursuing this and/or sharing their items with me that have already been used to assess skill.

Thanks for reading this post,
Angela Benfield, PhD OTR/L
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
[log in to unmask] (work)

[log in to unmask] (personal- list serv member email.)