As I recall , the access to the protocols allowed avoiding "not-clear" basket category ...

Sent from my iPhone
(Please excuse typos & brevity)

On Sep 26, 2016, at 09:47, Anoop B <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Benjamin,

Just from taking a quick look at the paper,  I just felt like you could have had one more category as 'unclear' than just two categories:Adequate or Inadequate. I think the problem with just 'inadequate' is that you can lump studies with clearly no blinding with studies that could have had blinding/not clear from the paper. So two ES's (small & large) probably gets blended. Do you think it could have made a difference in ES comparisons?

Thank you
Anoop