Not possible to judge on the basis of the information you provided.

Correlation or regression? They are somewhat different.

Sample size, demographics, covariance of analysis, independent and dependent variables.

Univariate descriptives, Bivariate analysis, correlation matrix, multivariate analysis results are all required to judge...

Sent from my iPhone