Chris

The logical extension of your argument is that a data controller should always disclose information which it is argued is necessary for the purposes of an investigation, because the data controller is not competent to judge whether it is indeed necessary. That cannot be right.

The (uncontroversial) Bangura judgment is here by the way https://inforrm.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/bangura.pdf

Jon Baines,
Chair,
nadpo.co.uk