Dear Leonardo,

I have written on this subject, looking not just at local/regional economies but at the totality of economy and social life, production and reproduction:-

Gough, J. (2014) The difference between local and national capitalism, and why local capitalisms differ from one other: a Marxist approach, Capital and Class, 38 (1) 197-210.

Best,

Jamie Gough