Hi all
Thanks for the many splendid responses. I am actually in the middle of a fieldtrip in California so I have swiftly collated what I have been sent in a more or less disorderly fashion! Sorry for any duplicates in the list but I hope this help for those of you interested in this area. Thanks to all who replied.
All the best
Catherine

--
Professor Catherine Leyshon (nee Brace)
Director of Education

[cid:image001.png@01D21513.4C814D70]
This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this email and its attachments.