Dear Cloud SIG community,

The RCUK Cloud Working Group are holding a workshop on the 29th November at the Crick Institute in central London.  We would like to invite you to attend and participate!

We are currently finalising the programme but already have a range of speakers lined up representing major research centres, public cloud providers and members of the OpenStack community.

Details for registration can be found here:

http://bit.ly/rcuk-cloud-workshop2016

As well as a set of formal presentations we are keen to explore alternative ways to share our work with each other.  We would like to hear from you about work you are involved with related to the application of cloud technology to your research.  With the registration there is an opportunity to submit an abstract.  - We are exploring the use of a number of formats to share these submissions including lightning talks, interactive sessions working on coding problems together or providing demos.  The final format will depend on the number of attendees and what we can best support with the facilities available at the venue.  We will confirm over the coming weeks.

Please pass details of the event on to colleagues and those you collaborate with in your research work.

Regards,
Phil

RCUK Cloud WG Chair