Sent: 27 September 2016 14:10:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NOESY mixing time in Bruker?

Hi all,

Apologies for the hugely off-topic post, but I'm looking at an old 2D NOESY recorded on a Bruker by co-workers some years ago. Does anyone know which file contains the Mixing Time? Is it d8 or some other parameter? I can see d8 in "pulseprogram", but without any value specified. We wish to record the 2D again, on a fresh sample.

On-topic, I suppose, I am looking at the NOESY in CCPN :)

regards,

Sunil

Sunil Prasannan, PhD
Warwick Medical School
University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL

The Francis Crick Institute Limited is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 1140062 and a company registered in England and Wales no. 06885462, with its registered office at 215 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE.