Hi Rajan,

I am not certain what is going on here, since I haven’t had the problem before. But here are my two cents.

1) Make sure you download the precompiled version of Analysis.

2) Make sure that your python path variable is set correctly.

3) To run ccpnmr make sure you run the analysis program from the /ccpnmr/bin directory.

I hope that this helps a bit,

David

David N. Langelaan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Rm 8-F1, Sir Charles Tupper Medical Building
5850 College St.
Dalhousie University
P.O. Box 15000
Halifax, NS B3H 4R2