From: CCP4 bulletin board <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of jai mohan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 8:12:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] Problem in crystals

Dear all,
Recently I crystallized a Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) containing mutations; from the condition PEG8k (w/v), HEPES & MgCl2 or NaCl | protein conc 21mg/ml | crystal growth time 4-6 days. The crystals seems to be thin and breaks immediately during loop out from drop. Hence, I could not go ahead for diffraction, could anyone suggest some inputs.

With best regards
S.M.Jaimohan. Ph. D

Inline image