Hi,

If you prefer to continue with phaser and the poly Ala model, you can
obtain the poly Ala from the original pdb using chainsaw in ccp4.

Also if C2 seems to be identified by xtriage and pointless, and you have
not enough "space" in the unit cell for the entire molecule, maybe your
protein was subject to proteolysis. In such situations, you can try with
a partial model (remove loop, N or C ter etc...) I encountered this
situation with coil-coil protein.

In my opinion 68% of solvent content is not a low solvent content. And
we can imagine two partially proteolized molecules in the ASU with a
lower solvent content (because of the pretty good resolution (2A).

Hope this help. And as suggest by different ccp4bb members, you should
try Arcimboldo, that's the perfect case for this program.

Nicolas