Dear All,

I got the problem when running autoSHARP for automated phasing one of my Hg
derivative dataset (good at 3.0 Angstrom). Program started okay and kept
running until the density modification step. In the first round of
automatic model building by buccaneer, it stopped with an error message:
"Floating point exception (core dumped)" (log file attached). I tried with
different computers (but the same version of CCP4i and autoSHARP) and got
the same problem.

I have looked up it on the Internet but did not find any useful
information. Does someone have idea about the source of the problem and the
solution to fix it?

Thank you very much,
Thanh Nguyen

--