And if you want to know what actually contacts what then you can try
CONTACT program in CCP4 which was mentioned a few weeks back.

Or how about the UCSF Chimera command 'findclash' which will print out
contacting atom pairs and show pseudobonds.
https://www.cgl.ucsf.edu/chimera/current/docs/UsersGuide/midas/findclash.html
For example if you have several chains then the command:

findclash :.o test other overlapCutoff 0.0 hbondAllowance 0.0 saveFile browse

would find contacts of chain o with other chains based on van der
Waals radii (haven't tried it with explicit hydrogens).
('saveFile browse' gives a dialogue to save the results to a file.)

I have been parsing the results from that file, grouping by residue,
and plotting a 2D contact plot: chain 1 residues versus chain 2.

Usually I set overlapCutoff to be negative in case there is something
interesting 'hovering' close but not in actual contact (or maybe
bouncing off given its B-factor....)

All the best
 Martyn

PS Chimera's command line is launched from the menu 'Favorites'

Martyn Symmons
Cambridge