It is indeed by "Anon", Patrick.

Pushing Andrew's research one stage further leads us to a nineteenth century New
York magazine called Life.   (Published every Thursday. $5 a year in advance.
 Rejected contributions will be destroyed unless accompanied by a stamped and
directed envelope.)

In Volume 9, issue number 214, published on February 3, 1887, we find our
orphaned lyric, with the title, "A Millionaire Tucre":

https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uc1.c2577364;view=1up;seq=86

The poem gets picked up and reprinted in various American newspapers in the next
few years, and eventually, losing its title along the way, ends up in the
Wordsworth Anthology that Andrew identified.

The kicker here is the Hathi Trust.  While texts digitised by google and flagged
as "snippet" by the regular google search engine can be found there in full (as
with the case of issues of Life), the contents of the Hathi site seem to be
invisible, so you have to go there directly to find what you want.  Eventually,
it becomes possible to guess with a fair degree of accuracy when it's worth
checking out Hathi.

The Hathi site is actually a resource worth knowing about -- without it, I
wouldn't have been able to construct [in progress] a detailed chronology of the
development of the Newgate Calendar.  I eventually got fed up with coming across
the all-too-often-repeated statement, "The first example of the Newgate Calendar
was issued by Swindels in 1702."

The first part of the quoted sentence is virtually meaningless, and the second
part is utterly wrong.

I eventually got fed-up waiting for someone to do something about this, and
decided to take it on myself.  Which was probably a mistake, as investigating
the bibliographical background of the series of texts which come to be
collectively referred to as "the Newgate Calendar" is like digging into a
cesspit of alligators.

It did, however, lead me to David Mallet.

Mallet has to be one of the most subversive writers I've ever encountered -- as
a reporter and printer of trials at the Old Bailey, he had a habit of larding
his accounts with examples of criminal cant, using terms for the first time in
print without bothering to explain what they meant.  He also, among other
things, authored and printed a work called The night-walkers declaration: or,
The distressed whores advice to all their sisters in city and country. (1676).

This begins as a conventional moral account put into the mouth of a working
woman, but ends with some incredibly specific advice as to what to do if you
find yourself in such an unfortunate situation -- don't wear white as this is a
dead giveaway, and you'll be banged-up in Bridewell faster than you can say Jack
Hall, so wear green or brown; work the outskirts of London rather than the city
itself, as you'll have better trade that way; if you work by day rather than at
night, you're less likely to be picked up by the Watch ...

How Mallet managed to get this past the notoriously litigious censor, Roger
L'Estrange, I do not know.  At least two and possibly more of his fellow
printers who were involved in publishing reports of the trials at the Old Bailey
were themselves hauled before the courts for publishing seditious libels, but
Mallet himself was never fingered.

Cautious as well as subversive ...

Robin