                        Working Link to Taylor's Cant ...

This works -- it's independent of the phantom rooster site.  The TCCP
digitalisation project.

                  http://quod.lib.umich.edu/e/eebo/A13439.0001.001/1:4.27?rgn=div2;view=fulltext

The Text Creation Partnership people seem to have mucked up the layout somewhat,
but it's the best I  can manage till I get that stupid broken link fixed.

          ;-(

Sorry about the previous mess, everyone, and special 'polgies to dave.

R.