Dear colleagues,

I am trying to share a snapshot of a Blackboard portfolio I have made.

So I go to "Share a snapshot with > External Users".

I type the recipients' emails. And when I'm trying to add some custom text to the email, the <PORTFOLIO_URL> bit (which will be automatically replaced with the actual URL in the email the recipients will see) is gone!

Please see attached a short screencast of what I mean.

Have you come across that before?

The workaround is to go to the HTML icon and change the text from there. But that's far from ideal.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
— Harry

—
Harry Kalantzis
Learning Technologist, University of Bristol
contact:  [log in to unmask]
web: https://harry.kalantzis.uk
twitter: @hkalant

Academic Registry
University of Bristol
Ground Floor Senate House (G01)
Tyndall Avenue
Bristol BS8 1TH
✆ (0117) 33 18175

__

A top 5 UK university with leading employers (2015)
A top 5 UK university for research (2014 REF)
A world top 40 university (QS Ranking 2015)