Hi Martin,

It may be possible to overcome the limitation of System Admins only being able to create templates by creating a custom system role which has access to the portfolios section in System Admin. This can then be allocated to relevant members of staff. You may also be to limit the availability of this further by using the hierarchy system provided as part of the community engagement system.

Just a thought…

Danny

Danny Ball

Learning Technology Support Officer