A reminder about this exciting one day conference. Abstract submission and registration deadline is 30th September – just over 3 weeks away

Best

Eric

From: Robinson, Eric
Sent: 28 July 2016 11:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Haynes, Ashleigh ([log in to unmask])
Subject: Portion size and consumer behaviour conference

Dear BFDGers,

We are hosting a one day conference about the influence of portion size on consumer behaviour here at the University of Liverpool. More information about the aims of the conference and some of our confirmed speakers can be found here - https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/psychology-health-and-society/events/consumer-behaviour-conference/

We are now keen to encourage abstract submissions for short oral presentations. Please feel free to share this with anyone else you know who may be interested.  Registration is free and the conference date is Friday 20th January, 2017.

Best

Eric