We are looking for a senior academic to lead the Food and Public Health research programme at the University of Hertfordshire and I would be grateful if you could publicise this to your networks. This is a permanent position.

Reader in Public health nutrition
http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AOP857/reader-in-public-health-nutrition/

I would be very happy to discuss with anyone interested before the closing date of 16 October and would encourage people to come to CRIPACC for an informal visit and to meet the relevant research teams.

Many thanks,
Best wishes

Wendy

Wendy Wills PhD, RNutr (public health)
Professor of Food and Public Health
Director, Centre for Research in Primary and Community Care (CRIPACC)
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield AL10 9AB
Herts
Tel: 00 44 (0)1707 286380 (Internal: x3380)
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or contact my EA Tina Gibbons [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Twitter: Wendy_J_Wills

[athena swan bronze]