1468761938308_UN

Recognition - Justice - Development

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 06 September 2016 18:02
Subject: Invitation for women 18-35 to tell BBC which stories we want them to cover

Dear MV Birmingham network members,

We have had an invitation from the BBC to tell them about the stories we would like them to cover. This opportunity is in particular for women between 18-35 - on this occasion.

"Do you feel that the BBC doesn’t cover stories that you’re interested in? If so, we’re inviting you to our Unreported Workshops.

You must be able to attend 2 workshops on the 21st September and 6th October from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.

The BBC are looking for:

•Ladies between 18 - 35

•From the Black, Asian and minority ethnic communities, including White other.

•Who live in Birmingham or the Black Country

•With an interest in news but not media students.

•Who speak good English The commitment:

•Are able to attend 2 workshops on the 21st September and 6th October from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.

•Can Keep a simple media diary in between workshops

•Will meet staff from the BBC Birmingham News Team

If you would like to take part: Please contact Sarah Drummond, [log in to unmask] by Monday 12th September

Please also let David or I know if you attend as we are keen to know the outcomes.

Best wishes,

Anne

Anne Stoltenberg
Project Development Manager