Sybilline Leaves: Chaos and Compilation in the Romantic Period This conference takes the bicentenary of Coleridge’s Sibylline Leaves as an opportunity to reflect on the materiality of the paper archive, and processes of dispersal, scattering and recollection. We welcome proposals on the composition, publication and reception of romantic poetry, particularly those which take into account the metaphorical, material and political implications of the ‘leaf in flight’.

Please find attached a call for papers. We would be grateful if you could circulate it through your mailing lists. Abstracts of no more than 500 words should be emailed to [log in to unmask] by 15 October 2016. For more information, please visit the conference's website: https://sibyllineleaves2017.wordpress.com

Conference organizers: Marianne Brooker and Luisa Calè.

British Association for Romantic Studies
http://www.bars.ac.uk<http://www.bars.ac.uk/>

To advertise Romantic literature conferences, publications, jobs, or
other events that the BARS members would be interested in, please
contact Neil Ramsey <[log in to unmask]>

Also use this address to register any change in your e-mail address,
or to be removed from the list.

Messages are held in archives, along with other information about the
Mailbase at: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/bars.html