Hi Susan

Have you tried contacting Ai Squared or asking the company who supplied your software for advice. We haven't encountered the problem you describe but have received very good  support for Zoomtext using the routes mentioned.

Kind regards

Claire

Claire Guthrie
Senior Lecturer - Learning Support
North Hanover St
City of Glasgow College

0141 566 4297

City of Glasgow College | Scottish Charity Number SCO36198 | VAT Number 59677128

DISCLAIMER :- This email, together with any attachments, may be confidential and the subject of legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender of this email immediately, delete this message and note that you are not permitted to print, copy, disclose or use the content in any way. City of Glasgow College does not accept any legal responsibility of liability (including in negligence) for the contents of this communication, nor does it endorse or accept any personal views represented herein. Email communications may be subject to interception by third parties or possible data corruption and City of Glasgow College accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content of communications altered after transmission from the college network.

>>> "Smith, Susan A (Library)" <[log in to unmask]> 15/09/2016 14:10 >>>
Apologies for cross posting.

I am after some technical advice on behalf of our IT department.

We are experiencing a problem with our network installation of Zoomtext 10.1 on our new Windows 10 Education student PCs.  We have set Zoomtext to start automatically when the system starts and this is working OK most of the time.  The PC can be logged out and back in and Zoomtext log in support is there.  However if the system is restarted the Zoomtext log in support does not load up.  The only solution is to log the PC in  and then Zoomtext will run.  Just wondering if anyone else has come across this and has any suggestions on how to fix it.

Thanks
Sue

http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/img/logo.jpg
Susan Smith, Learning Support Officer (Disability and Dyslexia)
Libraries and Learning Innovation
Leeds Beckett University,
Room LSB405, Sheila Silver Library, City Campus, Leeds LS1 3ES, United Kingdom
Room JG G19b, James Graham Building, Headingley Campus , Leeds LS6 3HF, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)113 812 3287 | Email: [log in to unmask]
nosocial
nosocial
nosocial
http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/img/url.jpg

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-

http://disclaimer.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/disclaimer.html