Apologies for cross posting.

I am after some technical advice on behalf of our IT department.

We are experiencing a problem with our network installation of Zoomtext 10.1 on our new Windows 10 Education student PCs.  We have set Zoomtext to start automatically when the system starts and this is working OK most of the time.  The PC can be logged out and back in and Zoomtext log in support is there.  However if the system is restarted the Zoomtext log in support does not load up.  The only solution is to log the PC in  and then Zoomtext will run.  Just wondering if anyone else has come across this and has any suggestions on how to fix it.

Thanks
Sue

[http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/img/logo.jpg]<http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/>

Susan Smith, Learning Support Officer (Disability and Dyslexia)

Libraries and Learning Innovation

Leeds Beckett University,
Room LSB405, Sheila Silver Library, City Campus, Leeds LS1 3ES, United Kingdom
Room JG G19b, James Graham Building, Headingley Campus , Leeds LS6 3HF, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)113 812 3287 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[nosocial]<http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/global-signature.html>

[nosocial]<https://twitter.com/leedsbeckett>

[nosocial]<https://www.youtube.com/user/LeedsBeckett>

[http://www.leedsmet.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/img/url.jpg]<http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/>

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://disclaimer.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/disclaimer.html