This is the original SKILL-NATFHE agreement if it helps

Regards,

John

John S Conway BSc, PhD

FGS FRGS FISoilSci FHEA MNADP

Disability Officer

Principal Lecturer in Soil Science

Programme Manager, MSc International Rural Development & MSc Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security

Royal Agricultural University, Cirencester, Glos GL7 6JS

01285 652531 ext. 2234  [log in to unmask]