Dear all,

A unique opportunity has arisen to lead the Archive’s programme of cataloguing and conservation of digital and paper-based archives from British artists and institutions as part of the world’s largest repository of British fine art practice - Tate Archive housed in the Hyman Kreitman Reading Rooms at Tate Britain.

You will have a post-graduate qualification in archive administration, relevant subject knowledge as well as experience of cataloguing, preserving, some acquisition experience and making more widely accessible personal and/or institutional archives.

You will be joining a small and enthusiastic team of qualified archive curators and cataloguers, all of whom participate in the delivery of research services to Tate staff and external researchers via the Hyman Kreitman Reading Rooms. You will, therefore, have good communication and interpersonal skills, with experience of delivering excellent customer service.

Tate offers excellent fringe benefits and opportunities for training and career development in one of the world’s foremost public galleries.

How to apply

Our opportunities are open for you to apply online. Please visit: www.tate.org.uk/about/workingattate/. For all opportunities we ask candidates to complete an online application form for the vacancy they are interested in.  If you need an application form in an alternative format please call us on 020 7887 4997.

Closing date: Sunday, 25 September 2016 by midnight.

Interviews: Monday, 3 October 2016.

Our jobs are like our galleries, open to all.

Please note that any information sent, received or held by Tate may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at http://arlis.org.uk/