Good afternoon all,

We have another set of journal issues and annual reports to dispose of – please let me know if you would like something by email, before the end of September (30/1/16). Subjects include art, photography, museum studies and history.

Best,

Kristina

Kristina Macdonald
Library Assistant

National Portrait Gallery  St Martin's Place  London WC2H 0HE

T 020 7312 2437 F 020 7306 0056  www.npg.org.uk

click here to register for the Gallery's e-newsletter

This e-mail, and any attachment, is intended only for the attention of the addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies and inform the sender by return e-mail.
P Please consider the environment; do you really need to print this email?

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at http://arlis.org.uk/