The Archives at the Royal College of Surgeons of England have altered the opening hours of the searchroom (in the Library) with immediate effect. We are no longer open on Wednesdays. The new opening hours are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9.30 am–5.30 pm This is to give staff the time to carry out collection management work. The searchroom/ Library will continue to be closed on occasional additional days, when it is required for College events. Louise King Archivist Museums & Archives Royal College of Surgeons of England 35-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields London WC2A 3PE E. [log in to unmask] W: www.rcseng.ac.uk Help us Conserve our Collections. Our new scheme gives you the opportunity to support our books, archives and objects and restore them to their former glory. Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]