Dear all,

Firstly, many thanks for your help with my previous enquiry into sources on the Women’s Land Army and Timber Corps.

I wonder if you may be able to help again? I wondered if anyone has any sources on forestry in the Second World War i.e. photos, documents, memoirs? I’m particularly interested in anything on or by civilian populations and the international labour force, such as lumberjacks from Canada, New Zealand and POWs working in the forests.

Kind Regards

Cherish

Cherish Watton

Undergraduate Historian