http://www.thekeep.info/visit_us/getting-here/

and also these pages-

Visiting The Keep
Getting here
Before you visit
When you arrive
Reference Room
Reading Room

Keith's  in Essex is the full blown Spielberg! - hat's off and a round of applause! : )

Best
David

David Myers
Systems Officer
T: 01273 336446
E: [log in to unmask]
Archive Service - Monday, Tuesday alternative Wednesdays
Record Management Service - Thursday, Friday alternative Wednesdays

Intranet:
http://intranet.escc.gov.uk/helping/dataandrecords/recordsmanagement/Pages/centre.aspx

Internet:
http://www.thekeep.info