Hi everyone,
This came into APAC, so circulating for those interested.
--Chris

Dear Association of Performing Arts Collections,

We invite you to a charity auction of the puppets from WarHorse and a private view of the South African sale, at Bonhams London on Tuesday 13 September 2016.

Please find attached a pdf containing more information about the puppets being offered. Hard copies of the catalogue are also available on request.

We would be delighted to see you at the event. If you are not able to attend in person but wish to participate in the charity auction by telephone, please call me on +44 (0)20 7468 8213.

Kind regards,
Helene Cockman
Modern and Contemporary African Art
Bonhams
101 New Bond Street, London, W1S 1SR, UK
+44 (0) 20 7468 8213
International Auctioneers and Valuers - bonhams.com